Registration | January 1-March 15, 2019 | $115
Late Registration | March 16 - April 15, 2019 | $165
Click HERE to register.
*All registration will be completed online. If you need to make alternative arrangements,
please email Darla Lee-Walde.
Registration fee covers field rental & lining of fields, paid officials, jerseys that players keep, equipment (balls, flags, cones) as well as Jamboree and the Coaches & Officials Clinic.
Division and League Information
SCS is in need of two Hot Lunch coordinators for next year! Our wonderful current volunteers have informed us that this will be their last year doing the Hot Lunch program. If you and a friend are looking for a way to get all your parent hours done together and want to have a great time cooking and serving our kids and staff, then this is the position for you . For any questions about the program contact our Community Development Officer. There are four Hot Lunch opportunities left where you can be trained by these two ladies and get to know the process before taking it over next year.
The Bolivia Missions team will be accepting donations for various ministry needs from now until Friday, April 5. Donations will be accepted in the donation box labelled "Boliva Donations" located in the Commons area or can be given to any member of the Bolivia team.
Click HERE to view a list of the most needed items. Thank you for your support!
Ambrose University Information Booth
Monday, March 25 | Noon
Click here for more infomation about Ambrose University.
Tuesday, March 26 | Grades 1-4 choir
Performance Schedule & Information
Please reply by Friday, March 15 with:
1. The name of your child(ren)
2. Your first and second time preferences
Please respond promptly as Thursday evening fills up quickly and interviews are booked on a first-come, first-served basis.
Interviews will be held on Thursday March 28 - Friday March 29.
Click HERE for information and to book a time.
Friday, March 29
1. Registration packages will be sent home on April 12.
2. Contact the School Office if you have a child going into Kindergarten. The appropriate forms will be included in your registration package.
3. Registration forms must be completed and the fully completed registration package received by the BUSINESS OFFICE (not the School Office) no later than May 3 to allow us enough time to determine classroom availability for new families. Payment arrangements are part of the fully completed registration package.
4. The late filing fee of $100 will be charged for any registration package not received fully completed by the May 3 deadline.
5. The non-refundable “tuition deposit” will remain $250 and must be included as part of the fully completed registration package. This payment will be deposited on the first banking day after July 1 and can be cash, cheque, or pre-authorized debit.
6. Payment arrangements will include tuition, hot lunch, Grade 11 mission program and the Parent Partnership Program optional buyout. They will not include other program fees (currently Commercial Cooking and SPED) as these will be expected later when a secondary student is accepted to the individual program(s).
7. Class lists will be generated based on students for whom registration is complete (including acceptable payment arrangements). Your child will not be placed on a class list at the start of the school year if registration is incomplete.
SCS is pleased to offer financial assistance to qualifying families who would otherwise be unable to attend because of financial hardship. Awards of financial assistance are based on an analysis of a family’s ability to contribute towards educational expenses. This analysis is conducted by Apple Financial Services (www.applefinancialservices.ca).
Funding is limited so it is important to apply early.
In order to help us determine the amount of funds we will have available to assist new families for an upcoming school year, returning families must submit their applications for financial assistance by April 17, 2019.