Skip Navigation

"Official Transcript" Request

Students applying to post-secondary institutions must request their “official transcript" directly from the Ministry of Education. 

Ministry of Education - Official Transcript Request

"Unofficial Transcript" Request

Upon request, the School Office can print an “unofficial transcript" for students wishing to see their progress to date or who don't need an “official” transcript.

To request an “unofficial transcript", complete the form below. You will receive an emailed copy within 48 hours. 

For questions, contact the School Office Manager, Marla Kotelnikoff, at 306-343-1494, ext. 246.

Unofficial Transcript Request Form