fundraising goal: $20,000
AMOUNT RAISED TO DATE: $12,195
SCS has five years left on a fixed rate mortgage. Each year, we can prepay 10% of our outstanding balance (approx. $20,000) and save huge interest costs. Freedom from a mortgage would not only save money now, but it would mean liberty to plan for other needs and dream the next dream for SCS students.
Why fundraise for the mortgage burning?
- avoid interest costs later by maximizing our payments now
- freeing up funds from the mortgage means we can allot those funds to other needs
- exhibiting responsible stewardship to our students, parents, and members and honoring God's provision
WE ARE BURNING WITH EXCITEMENT AT THE THOUGHT OF ACCOMPLISHING THIS GOAL!
- send e-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- call the Business Office at 306-343-1494, ext. 294, to donate by credit card
- bring cash or a cheque (to "SCS") to the Business Office
- donate online using the "Donate Now" button on the upper right-hand corner of this screen.
All donations must be accompanied by the Donation Form.
Receipts for income tax purposes will be issued for all individual donations of $10 or more received up to and including December 31 of each year, in accordance with the current requirements of the Canada Revenue Agency.