SCS offers full-time and part-time employment opportunities for teachers and support staff
As a Christian school, SCS offers its staff the opportunity to join a remarkable group of professionals who love children and value faith, learning, community, and personal growth. The school has a wonderful reputation both as a vibrant and compassionate community and a supportive, Christian workplace where dedication, innovation and enthusiasm when it comes to student learning are acknowledged and valued.
Please take some time to browse our website to develop an appreciation of the HISTORY and culture of SCS along with its VISION, MISSION & VALUES. Use the POSITIONS AVAILABLE option on the right side of this page to check for openings on our team. If you have any questions, please feel free to CONTACT US.
SCS is looking for approved teachers who have made Jesus Christ their personal Lord and Saviour. They will be active members of a Bible-believing Protestant church with a passion for teaching and a sincere desire to incorporate a Christian worldview into each part of their day. Our families expect their children to receive a high quality education from teachers who love the Lord, love their children and love teaching.
We will accept teacher resumes at any time during the year as an expression of interest in working at SCS.
- Complete the SCS employment application.
- Normally, the process for application intake is early in a new year. Interviews will be conducted by school administration and successful candidates will be added to the school's substitute teacher list.
- Submit your resume to SCS, including
- a written statement outlining your educational philosophy and your goals for teaching in a Christian school; and
- a letter of reference from the pastor of the church you attend.
- Available positions will be posted here.
- Resumes on file will be reviewed as needed. After one year, resumes are filed as "inactive". as we would like interested applicants to re-submit resumes each year to ensure their availability for employment is current.
- After allowing a reasonable time for submission of resumes, we will create a shortlist of applicants from which the SCS Administration Team will interview and select the successful candidate(s) for any available positions.
- The successful candidate will be offered a contract.