SCS offers full-time and part-time employment opportunities for teachers and support staff
As a Christian school, SCS offers its staff the opportunity to join a remarkable group of professionals who love children and value faith, learning, community, and personal growth. The school has a wonderful reputation both as a vibrant and compassionate community and a supportive, Christian workplace where dedication, innovation and enthusiasm when it comes to student learning are acknowledged and valued.
SCS is looking for SK certified teachers who have made Jesus Christ their personal Lord and Saviour. They will be active members of a Bible-believing, Christ-confessing church with a passion for teaching and a sincere desire to incorporate a Christian worldview into each part of their day. Our families expect their children to receive a high quality education from teachers who love the Lord, love their students, and love teaching.
Normally, the process for application intake is early in a new year, however, we will accept teacher resumes at any time during the year as an expression of interest in working at SCS. Interviews will be conducted by school administration and successful candidates will be added to the school's substitute teacher list.
Steps to apply:
- Email your resume to our Principal, Dr. Christian Klaue, including a written statement outlining your educational philosophy, your goals for teaching in a Christian school, and a letter of reference from the pastor of the church you attend.
- Available positions will be posted here.
- Resumes on file will be reviewed as needed. After one year, resumes are filed as "inactive" as we would like interested applicants to re-submit resumes each year to ensure their availability for employment is current.
- After allowing a reasonable time for submission of resumes, we will create a shortlist of applicants from which the SCS Administration Team will interview and select the successful candidate(s) for any available positions.
- The successful candidate will be offered a contract.